The Hartford Area Child Care Collaborative and its members give voice to shaping public policy on the local, state, and federal level. Working with partners at all levels, the Collaborative advocates for high quality early childhood programs.
The Collaborative is a member of the Connecticut Early Childhood Alliance and the Connecticut Provider Caucus. It brings the regional perspective to issues on:
- State funding for early care and education
- Legislative proposals related to early care and education
- Federal legislative and budget activity
- Action steps you can take to have an impact on early care and education policy
- Early care and education events related to early care and education policy
For more information about specific Legislation and action, please see: